Known unhandled references styles
These styles are currently not understood by our parser - this list
is generated from looking at searches made by users, so it will grow as
searches go wrong and shrink as the parser is adapted to cope!
- Multiple-word surnames (e.g. Van der Bilk)
- Odd surname/first name arrangements (e.g. Smith J Jones P)
Canonical reference style list
This list is generated dynamically from our parser.
Some example searches
As the list of supported styles grows, more examples will appear here.
- Harnad, Stevan (1995) The PostGutenberg Galaxy: How to Get There From Here. Information Society 11(4):285-292.
- Harnad, Stevan (1995) The PostGutenberg Galaxy: How to Get There From Here.
- Gastroenterology V.81 #1 1994 p.79-84 "Treatment of nonulcer dyspepsia with famotidine and sodium alginate." Au: Castillo M; Gimenez JC
- Treisman, A. M., & Schmidt, H. (1982). Illusory conjunctions in the perception of objects. Cognitive Psychology, 14, 107-141.
- Maurice Line, Care and Maintenance of White Elephants
- Jenny Pickles, Raising awareness on copyright issues
- Hawking, S (2000) Brane New World
- Steven Abney, Michael Collins, and Amit Singhal. Answer Extraction. Proceedings of ANLP 2000. Seattle, WA. April 29 - May 3, 2000